Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Pretty Beads

Ken and I were working on the spaces between the graph beads and the shapes this morning ..... For some reason Explorer keept giving me beads that had "feet" on the bottom, or they looked like "Tombstones".
You will now see a note to the left, next to the "(**) under the titles, that gives the version changes we're on.
After we hung up, I noticed that the display rope dosen't quite have the right "row to row" bead placement. While a diamond on the graph looks like a diamond, it doesn't on the rope. But, the "twirl" speed on the rope is a lot better.
Still working on functionality, with side trips into making the beads pretty. What do the rest of you think? Remember that you can post directly to this blog.

1 comment:

Beverly Herman said...

Judith, I will play with the program this weekend. I have spent to much time running the streets this week.