Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A Work In Progress

This Blog was set up as a private, by invitation only, source to assist in getting Ken's Bead Crochet Designer program to be the best that it can be. It will also serve as a history of what happened when. Also, Ken can post his thoughts and changes to the blog instead of thinking about calling Judith in the middle of the night!

Please participate as no question or idea is too silly to be considered.

You might consider adding it to a Bloglines feed to keep track of when new posts are made.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hmm...my Sub w/Bloglines bookmarklet can't find a feed.

Beverly Herman said...

It would not let subscribe to the feed. Said it could not be found. I like the idea of having a blog. I played with the program last night. We are experiencing internet malfuctions on and off.

Bea said...

Being worse than a novice at bloging I'm certainly hope that Jen will be able to help me here. Thanks for the invite.